Better Hearing Starts Here
- Are friends and family mumbling all the time?
- Is the background music on the TV drowning out the program you’re watching?
- Are you having difficulties with memory?
- Is it difficult to carry on a conversation in the car?
- Are you struggling in background noise but hear very well the rest of the time?
If you can answer “YES” to any of these questions, then it’s time to have your hearing evaluated by a licensed Doctor of Audiology.
At Good Sound Audiology, we understand how difficult it is to struggle with hearing loss or live with someone who does. We have only Doctors of Audiology in our practice to make sure you have the most qualified professionals to evaluate and treat your hearing loss. We offer the very best technology in the world. We are proud to be voted the Best Audiologist in Gilbert, for the last two years and it shows in the way patients and families love and trust us with their hearing healthcare.
The first step is having your hearing tested by a reputable professional who can perform a thorough diagnostic hearing evaluation. After all, it might just be ear wax causing all the problems (and yes, we can remove that for you too!) The good news is that the hearing evaluation is typically covered by insurance companies and we completely manage the referral and insurance process for you.
Want to learn more about our locations, doctors or services? Click below. Ready to schedule? Click here.